Filed under: nnat test, NYC Gifted and Talented Program, OLSAT Test | Tags: naglieri test, nnat2 test, nyc gifted talented handbooks, OLSAT test
The NYC Department of Education published the Gifted and Talented Handbooks for 2012-2013 and below are registration and testing dates. As you may know by now, they are adding the NNAT2 test to take the place of the BSRA. The Naglieri Nonverbal Abilities Test (NNAT) will account for two-thirds of the grade while the OLSAT test score will be the remaining one-third. Make sure you start practicing with questions from the Testing Mom site.
- November 9, 2012: Deadline to submit Request for Gifted and Talented Testing forms. Stay tuned for the link to register your talented tot online!
- October 15 – November 9, 2012: Community Information Sessions Dates, times, and locations.
- Monday, October 22, 2012 – Brooklyn, M.S. 113 Ronald Edmonds Learning Center, 300 Adelphi Street
- Wednesday, October 24, 2012 – Manhattan, The High School of Fashion Industries, 225 West 24th Street
- Thursday, October 25, 2012 – Staten Island, P.S. 069 Daniel D. Tompkins, 144 Keating Place
- Tuesday, October 30, 2012 – Bronx, P.S. 121 Throop, 2750 Throop Avenue
- TBD - Queens
- January 7 – February 8, 2013: Current K-2 Public School Students, G&T assessments administered at school sites
- January 5, 6, 12, 13, 19, 20, 26, 27; February 2 & 3, 2013: Current department Pre-K Students and Non-Public School Students, gifted and talented tests administered at school sites
- April 2013 – Gifted and Talented Score reports and applications with available G&T programs communicated to eligible students
- April 19, 2013 – G&T school applications due
- Week of May 20, 2013 – Gifted and Talented Placement offers communicated to families
- Week of June 3, 2013 – Deadline for families to accept or decline placement offers for their gifted and talented school for city-wide or district-wide schools.
1 Comment so far
Leave a comment