Filed under: NYC Gifted and Talented Program, OLSAT test prep | Tags: nnat2 test, nyc gifted talented, OLSAT test
There are many signs of a gifted child and some possible signs include: excellent memory, great sense of humor, morally sensitive, perfectionist, questions authority and good at jigsaw puzzles.
Well, the folks at Testing Mom (home of the 100 free practice questions) came out with a new and entertaining way to find out if your child is gifted or bright. Take the 5 question quiz to find out if you child is gifted or just bright.
Here’s a list of the most popular questions parents ask about the NYC Gifted and Talented program.
- What are some signs of giftedness?
- Should you do test prep for the OLSAT test and NNAT2 test?
- What does testing 4-year-olds tell us about their giftedness?
- What does a G&T curriculum look like in NYC schools?
- What are some pluses of gifted programs?
- What are some minuses for gifted programs?
- When will you find out about getting a seat?
- Where can you get more info on the test?
You can find the answers to all these questions (and more!) on a great article on DNA Info written by Amy Zimmer.
Leave a Comment so far
Leave a comment