Filed under: nnat test, NYC Gifted and Talented Program, OLSAT test prep | Tags: OLSAT practice test, testing mom reviews, testingmom.com
It’s that time of year again and the folks from TestingMom.com (the home of free practice questions) are offering NYC parents the opportunity to learn more about the crazy G&T process in New York City. Starting next week, Testing Mom reviews the process at NYC Gifted and Talented Seminars for Parents in mid-town and on the upper east side.
Here are all the topics to be presented at this must-attend seminar for any parent going through the NYC Gifted and Talented testing with their talented tot this year or next year.
- Citywide vs. district wide gifted and talented programs
- What’s the difference between a G&T school vs. my local general education school?
- How to prepare you child for the big test without the stress (for both of you!).
- Tools and techniques to properly prep your child for the NNAT-2 and OLSAT with practice tests.
- Have a shy child? Or separation anxiety on test day? Discover proven techniques that actually work!
- There’s also going to be live Q&A from the experts from Testing Mom experts reviews all the “ins and outs” of what you can expect on test day as your child is whisked off with a complete stranger for an hour to be given the gifted exam.
Want to attend? Here are the details:
- Wednesday, September 21, 2016 on the Upper East Side, 7pm-9pm (See location details and map link on registration page.)
- Thursday, September 22, 2016 in Midtown West near Penn Station, 6:30pm-8:30pm (only 20 seats left – RSVP now before we’re sold out!)
Leave a Comment so far
Leave a comment