Filed under: testing mom, testingmom.com | Tags: test prep, testing mom reviews
I’ve been doing more reviews of Testing Mom and wanted to outline their incredible membership offering they have for any parent no matter what your budget. The enormous offering is by far what you can get anywhere else online.
Here are all of the goodies you get with your Testing Mom Fast Track membership. This membership is geared for the busy, do-it-yourself parent of a pre-K student through 8th grade student. All of their online resources include stress-free test prep and online skill building resources.
- Over 100,000 practice questions, online games and printables for the most popular tests from Pre-K to 8th Grade.
- CogAT®, OLSAT® test, NNAT®-2 test and 3, ITBS, NYC Gifted, Houston, Chicago, state assessments, common core and dozens more!
- Skill Building Academy for Pre-K to 8th Grade
- Full access to 40 top educational resources! Your kids can learn math, reading, ELA, science, social studies, chess, keyboarding and much more! Over a $1,000 value included FREE with your Fast Track Membership. Keep the momentum high and instill a love of learning.
- Kindergarten readiness, parent resources and more
- No matter whether you’re preparing your toddler for kindergarten or a 5th grader for middle school, they have the resources and tools for school and testing success.
- The best part of Testing Mom is one membership covers your entire household! You don’t get punished if you have more than one child.
You can start today with 100 free questions at Testing Mom.
Filed under: OLSAT test prep, Stanford-Binet | Tags: testing mom, testing mom reviews, testingmom.com
The folks over at Testing Mom (home of the 100 free questions) have received tons of great reviews from parents across the nation who have used their test prep materials for OLSAT, NNAT-2, CogAT, Stanford-Binet and dozens more tests! If you’re a frequent reader of this blog you know I’m a huge proponent of their online test prep and skill building that goes from pre-K to 8th grade. If you don’t believe me, then read these reviews from moms who have used the program over the past few months.
Crystal who writes a great blog called Surviving on a Teacher’s Salary says this about Testing Mom:
“Your kids can unwind from a long day at school by watching educational films, listening to public radio programs specifically designed for kids, and even read about current events! It’s a safe zone my kids can decompress in every day and help carry their learning through the summer.”
Another mom named Tracie who blogs on Penny Pinchin Mom said this about her experience with the TestingMom.com program:
“This site is so much more than tests and websites. As we are digging our heels in and learning more, we have figured out that my kids can read about current events. They can play chess and even learn computer programming.
When I saw my son able to focus and see my youngest online “having fun”, I knew that this site had hit it out of the park. TestingMom.com knows that education is one of the best gifts you can give to your child. As a parent, I completely agree with this.”
Filed under: nnat test, NYC Gifted and Talented Program, OLSAT test prep | Tags: OLSAT practice test, testing mom reviews, testingmom.com
It’s that time of year again and the folks from TestingMom.com (the home of free practice questions) are offering NYC parents the opportunity to learn more about the crazy G&T process in New York City. Starting next week, Testing Mom reviews the process at NYC Gifted and Talented Seminars for Parents in mid-town and on the upper east side.
Here are all the topics to be presented at this must-attend seminar for any parent going through the NYC Gifted and Talented testing with their talented tot this year or next year.
- Citywide vs. district wide gifted and talented programs
- What’s the difference between a G&T school vs. my local general education school?
- How to prepare you child for the big test without the stress (for both of you!).
- Tools and techniques to properly prep your child for the NNAT-2 and OLSAT with practice tests.
- Have a shy child? Or separation anxiety on test day? Discover proven techniques that actually work!
- There’s also going to be live Q&A from the experts from Testing Mom experts reviews all the “ins and outs” of what you can expect on test day as your child is whisked off with a complete stranger for an hour to be given the gifted exam.
Want to attend? Here are the details:
- Wednesday, September 21, 2016 on the Upper East Side, 7pm-9pm (See location details and map link on registration page.)
- Thursday, September 22, 2016 in Midtown West near Penn Station, 6:30pm-8:30pm (only 20 seats left – RSVP now before we’re sold out!)